An easy, crisp salad with fresh spring vegetables and a bright citrus dressing. Our smoky Chipotle Almonds add crunch, flavor, and heat to this simple recipe. Try it as a light meal or serve it with grilled chicken or fish for a heartier main.
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1/2 bulb fennel
- 1 bunch radishes
- 3 medium carrots, peeled
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, minced
- 1/2 cup Santé Chipotle Almonds
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- Using a sharp knife or mandolin, cut asparagus, fennel, and radishes into thin slices. With a vegetable peeler, shave carrots into thin ribbons. Add all the sliced vegetables into a medium bowl.
- In a small measuring cup, stir olive oil, mustard, salt, and mint together. Set aside.
- Roughly chop the Chipotle Almonds. Add half the chopped nuts into the salad bowl. Reserve the remainder for garnish.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and gently toss to coat.
- Transfer salad to a serving dish and top with shaved parmesan and the remaining Chipotle Almonds. Serve immediately.