- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information
- Demographic information
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We use your information for only the following business purposes:
- To provide the services you request
- To respond to inquires we received from you in connection with a transaction you initiate
- To analyze, manage and improve the website
- To notify you of special offers and other services that we believe may be of interest to you or to send you the current mailings
- To provide you with advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you
- To notify you that you have been selected as a winner of a contest or sweepstakes
- To help us diagnose problems with our server or other technical issues relating to the performance of the website
- Or, for any other specific business purpose state at the time you provide your information
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline
Processing your Payment
After you place an order on our website you will need to make a payment for the goods or services you have ordered. In order to process your payment we use a third party payment processor (Shopify Payments) to ensure that your order is not fraudulent.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website.
You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about our processing or your personal data which is the aim of this Notice
- The right to request access to personal data we hold about you at any time
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you
- The right to object to processing of your personal data and/or to withdraw any consent you have given us and to opt out of any marketing communications we may send you
- The right to prevent processing that is likely to cause damage or distress to you or anyone else
- The certain rights in relation to automated decision making including profiling
- The right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances (the right to be forgotten) for example when the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected them
- The right to have your personal data provided to you by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmitted to another data controller. This is know as the right to data portability.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, do not hesitate to contact us through one of the methods listed below. If you have a complaint or concern about how we are using your personal information, then we will work to address such concern(s).