Yield: 12 granola cups
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 oz blueberries
- 1 oz Santé Cinnamon Spice Almonds, chopped
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with silicone of paper cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all your dry ingredients first. Next, add in honey and coconut oil. Combine well with a spatula.
- Using a small cookie scoop, add an even amount of oat mixture to each muffin cup. Cut a small piece of parchment paper and place it on one of the muffin cups. Then place the bottom of a small cup over that and press down. Doing this motion will help form a small bowl in the granola mixture that you placed into the muffin tin. Repeat this process for the remaining cups.
- Bake your granola cups at 350°F for 30-35 minutes. After removing from the oven, let them cool for at least 5 minutes before removing from the muffin tin.
- Once cooled, add in about a tablespoon’s worth of yogurt into your granola cup. Top with blueberries and chopped Cinnamon Spice Almonds.
Recipe by The Bonnie Fig featuring Santé Cinnamon Spice Almonds.