Bourbon Coffee Affogato
This ultra-simple dessert is a host’s best friend. A combination of rich ice cream and bitter espresso with a jolt of bourbon and a sprinkle of deeply flavored bourbon pecans, this affogato is the perfect ending to almost any meal. All you need to do is pick up a pint of ice cream and some Santé Bourbon Pecans and the rest is a snap.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Servings/Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pint vanilla bean ice cream
- ¼ cup bourbon
- ½ cup brewed espresso or strong coffee
- ⅔ cup SantéⓇ Bourbon Pecans
- Scoop ice cream into 4 glasses or cups.
- Pour 1 tablespoon bourbon over each serving, then pour 2 tablespoons espresso over each serving.
- Sprinkle generously with pecans and serve immediately.