This easy Halloween treat comes together in minutes with a few simple ingredients! Make these spooky spiders with kids or serve them at your Halloween party! The Candied Pecans inside add a hint of salt to round out the sweetness of the chocolate and caramel. The pecans are pre-roasted, so there's no need to toast the nuts in this recipe!
- 2 cups mini pretzel twists
- 8 chocolate covered caramel candies, unwrapped
- 1/2 cup Santé Candied Pecans
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lay 8 pretzel twists on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Top each pretzel with a chocolate covered caramel candy. Bake for 2-3 minutes.
- Gently press a Candied Pecan half onto each pretzel.
- Break the remaining pretzels into small pieces and arrange 8 pretzel pieces onto each 'body' to form the spider 'legs'.
- Melt dark chocolate in a microwave or double boiler. Carefully drizzle each 'body' with chocolate, covering the pecan and to secure the legs.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for a few minutes to set.