Make this quick and easy smoothie bowl, perfect for an energizing breakfast, a filling afternoon snack, or a light dessert. It's endlessly customizable to please any palette, but we always include a nut topping for added crunch and flavor.
Here's how we made this Blueberry Candied Walnuts smoothie bowl.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries or berries of your choice
- 1 banana or 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 cup oat milk or milk of your choice, plus additional for thinner consistency
- 1 tsp agave syrup or sweetener of your choice (optional)
- 1 tbs nut butter
- 1/4 cup chopped Santé Candied Walnuts, or another sweet flavored nut
- 1 tsp hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp agave syrup or honey
- Mint, optional
- Blend all smoothie ingredients until smooth. Add additional milk to thin smoothie until desired consistency.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl. Top with Candied Walnuts, berries, and hemp seeds. Drizzle agave syrup over toppings. Garnish with mint.