Chai vs Cinnamon Spice Almonds
- ◄How are these flavors different?
- Chai Almonds taste slightly sweeter, with notes of creamy vanilla and floral spices. Cinnamon Spice Almonds have hints of citrus and brandy, reminiscent of coffee cake.
- ◄What are the ingredients in these flavors?
- Nuts are always the first ingredient in every Santé flavor! Both flavors are made with roasted California-grown almonds and are hand-seasoned with natural spices.
Chai Almonds include Almonds, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Tapioca Syrup, Black Cardamom, Salt, Green Cardamom, Cinnamon, Ginger, and Clove. Ingredients in our Cinnamon Spice Almonds are Almonds, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Tapioca Syrup, Natural Flavors, Cinnamon, Salt, Ginger Powder, Orange Peel Powder, and Clove.
- ◄Recommended Uses
- Chopped and topped on ice cream or other desserts
- Part of cheese and charcuterie boards
Browse more delicious ways to use nuts in our Recipes blog.
- Orders $35+ ship free via USPS.
- For information about bulk and private label nuts, visit our Wholesale page and contact us for details.