We’re a fast-growing food production company based in Santa Clara, CA seeking a mid-entry level bookkeeper who is proactive, detail oriented, and an excellent communicator. While familiarity and experience with QuickBooks Enterprise is necessary, we are willing to invest in training for a candidate who doesn’t “check all the boxes,” but is the right fit for our fast-moving, family-owned business.
Not only will you get to enjoy the perks of working for a food production company (yum!), you'll also find that our company and leadership team are flexible, nurturing, and inclusive. We're proud to provide ongoing professional development opportunities alongside comprehensive benefits including: health/dental/vision insurance, paid holidays, paid sick time, 401k, career growth opportunities, flexible schedule, and a family-like culture where you'll be valued for being you. More than 15% of our employees have worked with us for 4+ years, with a handful of those employees having worked here for 10-16 years. Our leadership team places a high priority on job satisfaction and retention.
Responsibilities of this role include AP/AR, cost accounting, and reconciliation. Interfacing with tax preparation professionals will also be required. The ideal candidate has experience with cost accounting, and can work effectively both on-site and remotely. For the right fit, we are willing to provide paid professional development training for those without cost accounting experience.
Major duties and responsibilities include:
- Entering invoices and generating POs in QuickBooks
- Reconciling monthly statements
- AP/AR bookkeeping
- Working with upper management to develop better cost accounting processes
- Generating financial reports and statements
- Developing and implementing financial controls
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in professional experience
- Experience in manufacturing cost accounting strongly preferred
- 3+ years' experience with QuickBooks (QB Enterprise preferred)
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Able to prioritize and multitask effectively
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail
- Familiarity and experience with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Fill out the form below to apply.