Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 5 ears corn, shucked
- 1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 4 lightly-packed cups torn butter lettuce
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup crumbled cotija or feta cheese
- ½ cup SantéⓇ Chipotle Almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- Chili powder, to taste
- Prepare a hot grill fire or heat a grill pan over medium-high. Brush corn with oil and grill, turning frequently, until charred on all sides. Cut corn off cobs.
- In a small bowl whisk together mayonnaise, lime juice, and salt.
- In a large serving bowl toss together lettuce, corn, green onion, cilantro, cotija or feta, almonds, and jalapeño. Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Before serving, sprinkle with chili powder.