Grilled Brown Butter and Bourbon Peaches
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large freestone peaches, halved and pitted
- Vanilla ice cream
- ¾ cup SantéⓇ Candied Pecans, roughly chopped
- Prepare a hot grill fire and lightly oil the grill grate.
- In a small saucepan melt butter over medium heat and cook, swirling the pan occasionally, until butter starts to brown and smells fragrant. Add sugar and stir until melted. Take pan off heat and stir in bourbon and vanilla.
- Grill peaches cut side down until browned and slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Turn over and brush cut sides with brown sugar mixture. Turn back over and grill until caramelized, about 1 minute more. Transfer peaches to serving plates.
- Top peaches with ice cream, drizzle with remaining brown sugar mixture, and sprinkle with pecans.