Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash With Spicy Pecans
Servings: 4 |Prep Time: ## min | Difficulty: Easy
Halved Brussels sprouts and diced butternut squash roasted until golden and tender, tossed with dried cranberries, parsley, and Santé Sweet & Spicy Pecans
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into ½” dice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup roughly chopped parsley
- 1 bag (4 ounces) SantéⓇ Sweet & Spicy Pecans
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- On a large baking sheet toss together Brussels sprouts, squash, oil, salt, and pepper and spread out in a single layer. Roast until tender and golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Transfer roasted vegetables to a serving dish and toss with cranberries, parsley, and pecans. Serve warm or at room temperature.