Spicy Fennel, Apple, and Almond Salad
Servings: 4 |Prep Time: 35 min | Difficulty: Easy
Thinly shaved fennel, tart apples, red chiles, green onion, and Santé Chipotle Almonds with lemon and olive oil.
- 1 large fennel bulb, fronds removed
- 1 tart apple
- 1-2 red or green chiles, very thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ cup SantéⓇ Chipotle Almonds
- Hold fennel bulb by its base and use a mandolin to carefully shave fennel into very thin pieces. Alternatively, slice very thinly with a sharp knife.
- Cut apple into 4 pieces around core, and discard core. Use mandolin or sharp knife to thinly slice apple.
- In a medium bowl toss together fennel, apple, chiles, green onion, oil, lemon juice, and salt. Top with almonds.