Roasted Cabbage Wedges With Pecan Crumble
Servings: 4 |Prep Time: 35 min | Difficulty: Easy
Cabbage cut into wedges and roasted until golden and crisp, topped with a mixture of buttery toasted breadcrumbs, herbs, Parmesan, and Santé Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 1 small head green or red cabbage (about 2 pounds)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- ½ cup SantéⓇ Sweet and Spicy Pecans, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- Cut cabbage into eight 1” thick wedges and place on baking sheet. Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast until browned and crisp, 25-30 minutes.
- While cabbage roasts, in a medium skillet over medium heat melt butter. Add breadcrumbs, garlic, thyme, and rosemary and cook, stirring occasionally, until crumbs are browned, about 5 minutes. Take off heat and stir in pecans and Parmesan.
- Serve cabbage wedges topped with pecan crumble.