Dark Chocolate Cardamom Cashew Spread
Servings: 4 |Prep Time: 10 min | Difficulty: Easy
Santé Cardamom Cashews blended with melted dark chocolate, coconut oil, and sea salt into a creamy decadent spread.
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 4 ounces milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup SantéⓇ Cardamom Cashews
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- In a double boiler or a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, gently melt dark and milk chocolate, stirring frequently, until smooth. Take pan off heat and set aside.
- In a food processor process cashews until ground into a paste. Add oil, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt and process until very smooth. Add melted chocolate and process until combined, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks.