Avocado and Citrus Salad With Pistachios
Servings: 4 |Prep Time: 20 min | Difficulty: Easy
Sliced avocado, grapefruit segments, orange segments, and red onion with mint, parsley, Santé Candied Pistachios, and flaky sea salt.
- ½ red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 grapefruits
- 2 oranges
- 2 large avocados, pitted and sliced
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- ¼ cup parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup SantéⓇ Candied Pistachios
- ½ teaspoon flaky sea salt
- Fill a medium bowl with ice water and place onion slices in it. Allow to soak while assembling remaining ingredients.
- Cut off pithy ends of grapefruits and oranges so they stand upright on a cutting board. With a sharp knife cut off peel and pith, following the curve of the fruit with the knife. Turn fruits on their sides and cut crosswise into ¼” thick slices.
- Drain onions. On a serving platter arrange avocado slices, citrus, onion, and mint and parsley leaves. Drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with pistachios and salt.