Sweet Potato, Apple, and Brie Crostini
Servings: ## |Prep Time: ## min | Difficulty: Easy / Medium / Hard
Sweet potatoes cut into rounds and roasted, then topped with melty brie, crisp apple slices, and Santé Candied Walnuts, drizzled with honey and garnished with fresh thyme
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into ¼” thick rounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 honeycrisp apples, cored
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 wheel (8 ounces) Brie or Camembert
- 1 cup SantéⓇ Candied Walnuts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- In a medium bowl toss sweet potato slices with oil, salt, and pepper. Lay out in a single layer on prepared baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes. Flip sweet potatoes and return to oven until lightly browned and cooked through, 15 minutes more. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Cut apples into ¼” slices and transfer to a medium bowl. Add lemon juice and toss to coat.
- Place a thin wedge of cheese on top of each sweet potato slice, then top with apple slices and walnuts. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with thyme leaves.