Quality Assurance Technician
We are a fast-growing family-owned food production company based in Santa Clara, CA seeking a Quality Assurance Technician to support our Quality Department. As a QA Technician, you will play an integral role in helping us ensure that our product complies with our high quality and safety standards.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience working in a quality role position at a food facility. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be professional, organized, efficient, and pays close attention to the details.
Not only will you get to enjoy the perks of working for a food production company (yum!), you'll also find that our company and leadership team are flexible, nurturing, and inclusive. We're proud to provide ongoing professional development opportunities alongside comprehensive benefits including health/dental/vision insurance, paid holidays, paid sick time, 401k, career growth opportunities, flexible schedule, and a family-like culture where you'll be valued for being you. More than 15% of our employees have worked with us for 4+ years, with a handful of those employees having worked here for 10-16 years. Our leadership team places a high priority on job satisfaction and retention.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a quality role in a food facility
- An interest or passion in food or food science
- Willingness to learn new systems and techniques
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding and knowledge of HACCP principles
- Available to work Monday through Friday, full time
- Willingness to comply with company policies, including those for COVID-19
- Spanish Speaker Preferred
- Review daily QA records.
- Monitor QC activities throughout the day
- Perform data entry regarding QC data.
- Help track metrics and key performance indicators.
- Organize digital and paper files and records to ensure easy accessibility.
- Assist in collecting environmental samples and organize sampling data.
- Ensure that production activities are GMP compliant.
- Assist QA manager with issues relating to non-conformance and other quality related projects.
Fill out the form below to apply.