Quality Assurance Manager
- Develop and test new recipes and products
- Lead research and development studies related to current ingredients, potential new ingredients and packaging
- Conduct shelf life studies and oversee product development of new products and flavors using technical and analytical skills
- Team up with purchasing team to establish quality requirements from supplier
- Aid in implementing and overseeing aspects of the Food Safety and Quality plan and help to set quality and food safety standards
- Ensure the company is compliant with internal and regulatory requirements and standards in terms of food safety and food quality
- Review daily production and packing activities and verify that all products are cooked and packed within customer specifications and appropriately documented
- Create and implement quality assurance policies and trains employees on product quality and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science
- PCQI (Preventive Controls Qualified Individual) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) certificates are required
Jobsite & Interview:
- Santa Clara, California
Fax resume to 408-451-9485 or fill out the form below to apply.