We are a fast-growing food production company based in Santa Clara, CA seeking an Inventory Technician to support our logistics department. As an Inventory Technician, you will play an integral role in keeping our production moving forward.
Not only will you get to enjoy the perks of working for a food production company (yum!), you'll also find that our company and leadership team are flexible, nurturing, and inclusive. We're proud to provide ongoing professional development opportunities alongside comprehensive benefits including: health/dental/vision insurance, paid holidays, paid sick time, career growth opportunities, flexible schedule, and a family-like culture where you'll be valued for being you. More than 15% of our employees have worked with us for 4+ years, with a handful of those employees having worked here for 10-16 years. Our leadership team places a high priority on job satisfaction and retention.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years’ experience working with inventory and supply chain. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be professional, organized, efficient, and able to pay close attention to the details.
- At least one year of experience working with inventory including performing inventory counts, tracking supplies, and working to anticipate ordering needs
- Work independently with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to comply with company's policies, including those for COVID-19
- Available to work Monday through Friday from 7:00am-3:30pm
- Work with logistics and production managers to keep track of supplies and ingredients and ensure adequate stock
- Function as the main point of contact for placing supply orders
- Ensure stock of supplies and ingredients.
- Order supplies and coordinate returns as necessary.
- Communicate with vendors regarding issues relating to supply and ingredient inventory.
- Work with existing system to analyze and track production resource needs.
- Maintain weekly inventory of supplies, ingredients, and finished goods.
- Conduct end of the month inventory report.
- Forecast when ingredients should be ordered based on internal tracking system.
- Find alternative vendor and items based on supply needs.
This is a wage position paying $17-19/ hr depending on experience and training.
Fill out the form below to apply.