This delightful spring salad features fresh, vibrant strawberries, creamy feta crumbles, and zesty shallots over a bed of greens. It's topped with a drizzle of rich balsamic glaze and crunchy Garlic Almonds. It’s a symphony of savory and sweet that will awaken your taste buds.
- 12 oz strawberries, sliced in half
- 1/2 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup feta crumbles
- 5 oz arugula & spinach mix (or any combination of tender salad greens)
- 1/4 cup Santé Garlic Almonds
- Balsamic glaze
- Wash and drain arugula and spinach mix, then place in a large bowl. Slice strawberries in half and add over the greens.
- Using a mandoline, thinly slice the shallot. Add shallots to the large bowl.
- Layer feta crumbles over the salad.
- Roughly chop the Garlic Almonds and add to salad bowl.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over the entire salad. Toss to combine everything together.
- Serve with additional Garlic Almonds.