These easy and versatile parmesan crisps are perfect for salads, cheese boards, and snacking. Made with savory Garlic Almonds, these crisps are flavorful, crunchy, and satisfying.
- 1/2 cup Santé Garlic Almonds, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup finely shreded gruyere cheese
- 2 tbsp black or white sesame seeds
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the finely chopped almonds, shredded parmesan cheese, shredded gruyere cheese, sesame seeds, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix together.
- Spoon and spread out the mixture onto the parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 8-14 minutes but check often as everyone’s oven is different – you are looking for the bark to be just turning golden brown when it’s done.
- When the savory almond bark is done, remove from the oven to cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Once cooled, use your hands to break it into bite-sized pieces. Serve these with a salad, on top of pasta, as part of a charcuterie board, or enjoy it as a snack!