4 servings | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 12 oz spaghetti
- Kosher salt
- 4 tbs butter
- 8-10 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs tamari
- 1 tbs oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2-3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup Santé Garlic Almonds, chopped
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water with a generous amount of salt. Drain pasta and set aside. Reserve the pasta water.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat, then sauté garlic until fragrant and lightly golden. Add tamari, oyster sauce, and sesame oil, then cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in scallions, pasta, and cheese until well incorporated. Add a ladle of the reserved pasta water to loosen the mixture.
- Divide pasta into shallow bowls and top each with a handful of chopped Santé Garlic Almonds. Serve immediately.