Always Free Shipping!
Chocolate Almond Brie and Pomegranate Crostini
Servings: 15 Servings
- 1 baguette, cut into thin slices
- Olive oil
- Fine sea salt and black pepper
- 1 wheel of brie
- 1 cup pomegranate kernels
- 1 cup Santé Chocolate Almonds, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- Place baguette slices on a large baking sheet. Lightly brush on both sides with oil, then sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Bake, turning the crostini over halfway through, until golden and crisp, 15-20 minutes.
- Place 2 thin slices of brie on each crostini, then return to the oven until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Top crostini with pomegranate kernels and chopped almonds. Serve immediately.